- Sales & Marketing
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for a Partnerships specialist to grow our integrated network of partners supporting Argyle's revenue growth.
You will be the primary point of contact for our growth partnerships, working with them on all stages of partnership development and ongoing management. You will be responsible for working cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to ensure partner success. As a founding member of the team, this role has strong growth potential within Argyle for high-performing individuals.
What will you do?
- Identify, prioritize, and execute new platform, delivery, and brand partnerships that drive the business forward, working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Own all elements of new partnership execution: Prospecting, scoping, deal structuring, negotiation, and legal contracting.
- Manage existing and new partner relationships, establishing regular partner cadences and working collaboratively to strengthen and grow these partnerships.
- Represent Argyle to the external fintech ecosystem, including effectively communicating the benefits of the platform and delving into technical details as necessary
- Establish foundational performance tracking metrics for the Partnerships function and build out reporting infrastructure in conjunction with the Analytics and Finance teams.
- Assist the VP of Business Development in building and refining the operational and strategic goals of the Partnerships team.
What are we looking for
- 3+ years of experience in a customer- or client-facing role, preferably in a sales, partnership or business development function
- Deep understanding of API technology and the product development lifecycle
- Strong organizational or project management skills and a self-starter mindset, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- [Nice to have] Pre-existing fintech relationships that can lead to immediate new partnership opportunities
- [Nice to have] Experience in developing, negotiating, and executing complex business agreements
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
- Sales & Marketing