Argyle is a remote-first, Series B fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 20 different countries and counting. We are now looking for a talented Technical Writer to come and join us on our journey!
What will you do?
- Update docs on a regular basis: from small field updates to documenting new endpoints.
- Write technical user guides for developers
- Write non-technical user guides for non-developers who are using Argyle no-code interfaces
- Manage content projects end-to-end: from gathering the required information from colleagues to writing content to source required media assets from internal designers to publishing guides on our CMS.
**** What are we looking for ****
- Native English speaker/writer
- Technical writing experience
- Experience with working on software documentation
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- At least basic software development experience
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Performance Bonus
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.