Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for a UX Researcher to help us build exceptional user-centred experiences.
What will you do?
- Work closely with product and business teams to identify research topics
- Collaborate closely with design, data and engineering to reframe problems from a user perspective and address them through different research methods
- Translate research findings into actionable insights, illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Shape the understanding of user research in the organization, evolving the way we work to best suit the organization’s needs
- Continuously find smarter and more effective ways to connect with users
What are we looking for:
- You’ve been conducting research in a product or design environment for at least a few years
- You're comfortable working with qualitative and quantitative methods - you enjoy in-depth interviews, remote research, ethnographic studies, usability testing, surveys, and A/B testing
- Collaboration is at the heart of our work. We believe that user research is a team effort and you will work on bringing people together and facilitating user-centred decision making
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1,000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.