- Sales & Marketing
Remote - US Based
Argyle is a fast-growing, remote-first Series B startup solving a systemic data problem.
Underneath the consumer finance industry’s decisions and processes is static, analog documentation—things like credit reports and paystubs—designed decades ago for a world that no longer exists. Meanwhile, credit bureaus buy, move, store, and sell consumers’ data without their knowledge or consent.
The result? A labyrinth of manual workflows and shortsighted underwriting models that obstruct financial access, compound operational costs, and impede innovation.
The solution is Argyle. We’re a real-time income data platform that lets our end-users instantly connect their employment records to apps and websites, so they can access and qualify for the financial resources they need to get ahead. Providers benefit from streamlined workflows and enhanced visibility that reduce costs and risk across the user journey.
Our mission is to give consumers the means to exercise ownership over their income, employment, and identity data in order to create a more equal, efficient, and effective financial system for everybody.
If you’re looking to join a fun and ambitious group of people working remotely across dozens of countries, apply today.
About the team
The Sales team’s mission is to have Argyle become the leading employment data platform. We achieve this by combining product, technical, and industry knowledge to help our customers build amazing products. We believe that there is incredible value in harnessing payroll information, and we help create and implement solutions for our clients to leverage that data.
What will you do?
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including prospecting, discovery calls and demos, negotiating, and closing new business
- Identify business use cases and sell across different financial service industries and multiple lines of business/personas
- Own and run high quality discovery calls to identify customer pain points and how Argyle’s solution can enable and support their business
- Understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how Argyle will meet those needs
Who you are?
- 3+ years in a sales role, with a track record of success
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Works well in teams and synergetic environment
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Argyle's API; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment, and to build scalable processes and tools as required
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
- Sales & Marketing