Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how to use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for an Integration Manager to manage our team of talented software engineers.
What will you do?
- Manage a team of talented engineers responsible for integrations
- Take responsibility for teams backlog and priorities
- Make sure that teams KPI's are met
- Execute rollout of wider initiatives
- Take care of the quality of delivery
What are we looking for?
- An open mind - we don't always know where we're going from here, but we promise it won't be boring
- Independent self-starter - you do not wait or need to be told what to do but anticipate challenges and are ready to pitch your own ideas.
- Ability to be well organized and structured
- Constant persistency to improve and progress future
- People skills which would make engineers listen and trust you
- Basic understanding of software engineering
- Constant curiosity and persistence
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1,000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.