- Sales & Marketing
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for an individual to join our Partnerships team and focus specifically on partnerships that can enhance or expand our product capabilities.
What will you do?
- Build out Argyle's network of integrated product partnerships that have the potential to improve and differentiate our products, such as data providers, BaaS platforms, credit decisioning platforms, and bureaus.
- Strategically evaluate and prioritize potential product parnterships.
- Work cross-functionally with Argyle's Product teams to scope any development required to support priority partnerships
- Own all elements of new product partnership execution: Prospecting, scoping, deal structuring, pricing negotiation, legal contracting, and implementation.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for product partners
What are we looking for
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer- or client-facing role, preferably in a sales, partnership or business development function
- Strong organizational or project management skills and a self-starter mindset, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong product instincts and an ability to identify opportunities to expand on Argyle's product capabilities with partners to better serve client needs
- Understanding of API product strategy and the aggregated data ecosystem
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- [Nice to have] Pre-existing network in fintech, financial services, and/or other relevant partner segments
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
- Sales & Marketing