Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how to use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn't you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it's not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people working remotely across 23 different countries and counting. We are looking for a dynamic and tech-savvy Operations Analyst to join our Operations team and become the driving force to make us work better and more effectively together. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with a knack for problem-solving, who is excited about joining a fast-growing start-up company. As you join our business, your role will continue to evolve and grow.
What will you do?
- Liaise with stakeholders across our Operations team and Argyle to help run our core operations and own mini-projects
- Manage Argyle's tools, collaboration platforms and oversee our virtual office space
- Be responsible for key company-wide touchpoints, including organising and running our global Weekly All-Hands meetings
- Write and distribute communications for the business
- Update and maintain company policies and procedures
- Assist the VP of Operations in running core ops processes
- Work closely with HR on various support requests (incl. international equipment delivery for new starters)
- Organise and execute team activities (e.g. team social events)
What are we looking for?
- Two years of experience supporting administrative tasks with a strong track record
- Self-starter, critical-thinker and quick learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and sense of urgency, with a strong ability to multitask
- Strong skills in VBA tools including G-Suite, MS Office, etc.
- Comfortable working remotely
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1,000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.