Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 20 different countries and counting.
Do you consider yourself a creative individual who is willing to step outside of the box to raise the bar in mobile technology development? Then you might just be the right team member that we are missing!
What will you do?
- Design, build and maintain product features for our Android SDK using Kotlin
- Collaborate closely with a distributed and passionate team of product managers, designers and engineers
- Minimise use of 3rd party libraries to ensure a lightweight and seamless SDK experience for our users
- Help shape Argyles engineering culture by suggesting process improvements, tooling or infrastructure wherever you see inefficiencies
- Keep up-to-date on key developments in the Android ecosystem, staying informed on topics which may impact our product
- Strong technical background with 3+ years of experience developing with the Android SDK
- Experience applying modern Android app architecture patterns
- A product mindset centred on user outcomes and data-informed decisions
- An appreciation of continuous improvement and engineering excellence as cultural frameworks
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ideally will have experience working in a fully remote team, comfortable self managing
- Other stack knowledge is a big plus (Web or iOS)
- Must have experience using Mac OS
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.