Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people working remotely across 20+ different countries and counting.
What will you do?
- Run the cycle from business questions to data-driven insights together with stakeholders from various teams across Argyle
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering to scope data analysis demand and execute requests as part of key decision flows
- Use SQL and Looker to prep data, perform analysis and put together intuitive dashboards
- Present your insights both verbally and in writing across different channels to the organization
- Help optimise our product and the way that we make decisions at Argyle
What are we looking for?
- Self-starter - you do not wait or need to be told what to do, but anticipate challenges and are ready to pitch your own ideas
- Strong numerical aptitude - you don't have to be a maths/stats genius but have to be comfortable with numbers and get excited by how data can be used to improve business decisions
- Non-empty analytics toolbox - you more than dabbled with data processing and visualisation tools (e.g. SQL, Excel, Looker, Tableau, etc.) in a working environment
- Results-orientated - you understand that in the fast-moving tech world, speed of delivery and tangible results are tantamount
- Clear communicator - you can communicate somewhat complex data-related insights in a simple fashion to stakeholders of different backgrounds
- Ability to manage ambiguity - you are able to break down complexity, shift gears easily and are ready to come up with tangible solutions
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1,000 after a month of employment to set up your home office
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.