Product Marketing Manager
Remote - US Based
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well turns out, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting.
About the Role
In this highly strategic and collaborative role, you will act as the bridge between our product, sales, and marketing teams, working with counterparts on the technical side and the business side of the business.
You know the ins and outs of the product and get geeky about what customers can do with it. You work with our engineering and product teams to understand the technical bits of what makes our product special, and you know exactly how it should be documented and explained. You can dive into the nuances of our product, and know which new features being built would offer value to be explained further to our audience. You bring the lens of the market and customer needs to determine what the go-to-market process looks like for new features in development, from updates to the deck, demo, docs, and other materials.
You inform our product-specific messaging and listen to the market to know when we need to make adjustments.
What will you do?
- Product go-to-market: You own the go-to-market process for product updates, and ensure that launches are communicated effectively.
- Product documentation and communication: One level deeper, you are a partner to our product team and a bridge with our business team. You have tabs on what's coming on the product roadmap and plan how we should demo it, how we should talk about it, and what we need in terms of content, education and documentation. You help position how the team should sell it and why it's differentiated. Additionally, you bring in insight from the competitive market and feedback from customers to offer feedback on how updates are received.
- Competitive Intelligence - you have a tab on our competitors and everything that's happening in the market. When our competitor launches something new - you can talk to how Argyle stacks up and how this may or may not create a shift in the market
- Customer Research - You understand our customers: their pain points amongst different industries and what they are looking for. Research into existing and potential future customer segments enable further granular segmentation on the marketing and sales-side of the house
- Sales Enablement - You are familiar with the different stages of our sales cycle and what the sales team needs to be successful at moving prospects through. You are able to talk to both our technical and non-technical customers.
What are we looking for
- You are an ambitious self-starter who is excited to dive into a fast moving startup and build processes as you go.
- You have the technical knowledge to collaborate closely with our product and engineering teams, while also having the communication skills to distill and position the important information to the rest of the business organization.
- You are excited about bridging access in the financial services space and become an industry expert in the field of income and employment verification and competitive space of employment-related APIs
- You are a generalist who likes to solve business problems cross-functionally and develop scaling processes
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.