Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting.
As an Operations Project Manager, you will work as part of the core operations team to tackle mission-critical strategic initiatives across functional areas. You will work across the Operations Build and also cross-functionally at Argyle to help the business operate at scale, leading the roll-out and configuration of new tooling, processes, and organisational structures. This role will offer exposure to many different areas of the business (core operations, sales, marketing, product, finance, HR, etc.) and the right candidates will be excited to play many different roles as the company rapidly scales.
What will you do?
- Be a key member of our operations build (HR, Recruitment, Finance, Analytics, Technical Support, etc.) to own a portfolio of strategic and operational projects
- Independently define, manage and monitor these cross-functional projects in close collaboration with our go-to-market, core operations, product and engineering teams
- Design and implement scalable processes to operationalize a performance culture, leveraging Argyle's full suite of tools and network of advisors
- Provide analytical and operational support to teams across Argyle in the areas of organizational design, tool integrations, data management, etc. to help implement standards and best practices
- Support teams in identifying, assessing and optimizing operational inefficiencies and proactively drive operating model improvements
- Partner with and manage our network of external vendors
- Proactively surface and evaluate inorganic growth opportunities that support Argyle's overall company goals
What are we looking for
- 4+ years of experience in a core project management capacity with a strong analytical angle, capacity for creative problem solving and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a complex stakeholders landscape
- Self-starter(s) with a quantitative background and fact-based, data-led approach to achieving management decisions
- Output orientated individual(s) with an ability to "get stuff done" and an inherent ease at applying themselves to any problem
- Curious and proactive individual(s) eager to accelerate their career and engage deeply with the major strategic questions faced by the company
- Previous experience in a high-growth technology company and/or management consulting is preferred
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1,000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.