Director of Customer Success
Argyle is a fast-growing, remote-first Series B startup solving a systemic data problem.
Underneath the consumer finance industry’s decisions and processes is static, analog documentation—things like credit reports and paystubs—designed decades ago for a world that no longer exists. Meanwhile, credit bureaus buy, move, store, and sell consumers’ data without their knowledge or consent.
The result? A labyrinth of manual workflows and shortsighted underwriting models that obstruct financial access, compound operational costs, and impede innovation.
The solution is Argyle. We’re a real-time income data platform that lets our end-users instantly connect their employment records to apps and websites, so they can access and qualify for the financial resources they need to get ahead. Providers benefit from streamlined workflows and enhanced visibility that reduce costs and risk across the user journey.
Our mission is to give consumers the means to exercise ownership over their income, employment, and identity data in order to create a more equal, efficient, and effective financial system for everybody.
If you’re looking to join a fun and ambitious group of people working remotely across dozens of countries, apply today.
About the team
The Customer Success team at Argyle combines product, technical, and industry knowledge to help our customers achieve the most from the Argyle product. We believe that there is incredible value in harnessing payroll information, and we help implement and support solutions for our clients to leverage that data.
What will you do?
- Quickly scale and retain a world-class team of Customer Success professionals. Inspire, encourage, enable, and develop high performers, while building a culture of predictability, accountability, and consistency.
- Develop, implement, and execute a clear strategy for delivering world-class Customer Success, Support, and Implementations in order to increase Argyle's value proposition.
- Evaluate and leverage the existing Success strategy, team infrastructures, and operational metrics, and implement necessary adjustments needed to increase renewal rates, drive expansion with current clients, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Optimize the customer journey lifecycle by creating standardized on-boarding, training and rollout processes.
- Evaluate Argyle’s delivery and services model; develop and implement new, innovative and forward thinking service offerings; build a services strategy that is a powerful win/win for Argyle and our customers.
- Experience leading or participating in Customer Success at high growth B2B SaaS companies.
- Proven ability to understand and explain technical products in the API space.
- Expertise in supporting customer operations by effectively setting KPIs, monitoring customer health, and designing processes and leveraging systems for high adoption.
- Proven ability to achieve and surpass customer renewal and revenue expansion targets, as well as customer usage/engagement metrics.
- A deep understanding of customer use cases and product capabilities; ability to diagnose common customer needs and issues, and to translate those needs into actionable solutions.
- Familiarity and practical expertise with various success-enablement technologies such as success management platforms, portal tools, and self-service tools; experience building out software documentation, on-line training tools, and knowledge and content portals that are simple and easy to consume.
- Interest in development, training, and mentorship; hands-on in working with teams
- Excellent listening skills, with a transparent, direct communication style
- Capable of operating autonomously and independently; strong sense of personal responsibility
- Humble, intellectually curious, flexible, adaptable in approach
- Pragmatic, data driven & operationally savvy; strong focus on execution
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1,000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.