Automate account funding
With Argyle, your customers instantly update their payroll deposit to an account at your bank
Invite your customers to instantly update their direct deposit information using their payroll credentials, right within your app
The old way
High friction. Customers have to copy and paste account and routing numbers, fill out forms, and leave your application.
Slow. It takes days or weeks to verify that changes have taken effect.
Opaque. You have no visibility into your customers’ current or future direct deposit settings.
Seamless. Our direct deposit change flow is integrated, requiring no data entry, and is optimized for conversion.
Instant. Updates are fully automated and allocations are live as soon as the customer taps ‘confirm’.
Transparent. Get notified if a user decides to change their direct deposit away from your bank.
Utilize percentage splits or dollar amounts
Let customers control how much money is being transferred to you from each paycheck. Argyle supports percentage (e.g. 40%-60%) or exact dollar amount (e.g. $2,000) allocations.
Direct funds to cards as well as bank accounts
Argyle has partnered up with Unit to create a seamless and secure integration that enables you to offer instant payouts to cards, even if you do not have PCI DSS compliance.
Get notified about direct deposit status
Our customizable alerts let you know when customers connect their payroll account, complete their direct deposit switch, or change their allocation at any point.
A data network to depend on
Reach a wider network with industry-leading coverage of payroll providers and employers.
of the US workforce
of the Fortune 1000
payroll and gig platforms
Frequently asked questions
- Enable your customers to send their direct deposits to a different bank account without the hassle of paperwork—all while never leaving your app.
- With Argyle, instant account funding is available to a new or existing bank account as soon as they hit “confirm”. It really is that quick.
- When you integrate Argyle into your app, you’re getting more than a simple solution for your customers to change their direct deposits. You're gaining access to new knowledge about your customers' income and employment to provide them a better service.
- We recommend sending all customers through Argyle at the beginning, and if Argyle does not have coverage for their company, they’ll be offered the option to upload documents for your team to review.
- Argyle allows customers to deposit their full paycheck into their account or receive smaller portions in multiple accounts. You can also decide if they’ll have access to change this distribution at a later date.
- A single pay distribution for one account is composed of multiple pay allocations. For example, one paycheck may be distributed with different amounts into multiple accounts. The payments into each account will equal the full amount of the distribution.
Featured blog post
Changing Your Direct Deposits is Simple With Argyle
Try deposit switching with Argyle
Start testing today. No credit card required.
Explore the full suite of Argyle solutions
Deposit Switching. Automate account funding